Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ham and Egg Baskets


This is such a cute and easy breakfast. The boys enjoyed assembling these and of course eating them! You could really use any kind of cheese or vegetable. 


Ingredients:

6 slices of ham
6 eggs
6 tablespoons of milk
Salt and pepper
Any kind of cheese (I used Colby jack)
Assorted vegetables to top (I used spinach, mushroom and onion, but bell pepper and asparagus would be good)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Line 6 muffin pan with ham. Crack an egg into each cup. Top with milk, cheese, salt, pepper and any vegetables you have. 

Bake for about 20 minutes or until egg is set. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve warm.   

Cole adding the milk.



1 comment:

  1. OMgoodness, Those look super yummy! I would be making them right now if I hadn't just used the last of my eggs! Darn it!! I am definitely going to have to try this and I know that the kids will love helping! :)

    ReplyDelete