Thursday, March 21, 2013

Honey Orange Beef


Big money contest! $25,000! Here’s the challenge for Belt-Tightening Beef Recipes:
  • 9 ingredient maximum
  • Healthy and Affordable 
  • Ingredients from different food groups!
  • Prepared and cooked in less than 30 minutes!
When I first made this I miscounted my ingredients and omitted soy sauce thinking I was over the limit! I know…how could I have done that?! Second time I made it was executed much better. Since the blender was out…so was Cole! I swear he waits for electrical equipment to volunteer – “Me help!”



SORRY! Since this recipe is in the running for a contest, I am opting to not include the exact details. Let me know if you want me to email you!





Some Ingredients:

Top Sirloin Steak, boneless, sliced thinly across the grain into strips
Almonds, finely ground
Oranges
Soy sauce
Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment