Sunday, May 12, 2013

MEGA BLOKS Birthday Party Centerpiece



Birthday party approaching…and there is much “to do” on our list. Big brother Liam is turning 7 and Cole is turning 3. If the weather holds out, we will be celebrating at a local park. We will be playing games like sack races, three legged races, Frisbee disc golf and horse shoes for kids. I haven’t come up with plan “B” if it rains!?!?!?!

 
   
This centerpiece was super fun to make together and a creative use of supplies already on hand. We used MEGA BLOKS because we had so many to work with. I recently went to a Lego themed birthday party and saw a small napkin holder made out of small Lego pieces.  This inspired me to get a little creative…not something I usually am!  

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool!!!! What a neat idea too bad at 16 & 14 my boys would be like really mom, lol. Enjoy them they grow up way to fast.

    Thanks for sharing on Tuesdays With a Twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! Looks like lots of fun!

    Thanks for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist! Looking forward to seeing what you share this week!

    http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com/2013/06/tuesdays-with-twist-11-with-guests.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific idea. I'm passing this on to my daughter-in-law. A definite money saver. Found you on the Blog Strut. Following on Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete