Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Garlic Dip


This secret has gone on too long (a secret not so secret to friends and family). Hands down the best dip ever is Garlic Dip. I shamefully admit that I am not sure who in my family started this tradition, but garlic dip is a staple in many of our households.

I am not talking about just backyard BBQ’s, camping trips and birthday parties. Garlic dip is used for more than just chips. You can use garlic dip as a mayonnaise substitute or dip crunchy veggies in it. I don’t drink milk, another shame of mine, but I do eat garlic dip on a regular basis.

So easy to make: blend 16 ounces of cottage cheese (any kind) with 2 cloves of garlic (more or less to your liking). That simple! Pour it into a bowl and watch your guests freak out. Literally they freak out. “What is this?” “This is so good!” “How do I make this?”


I would have posted step by step pictures, but there are none!   

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I pinned this for future use.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garlic, should be a food group along with chocolate!! The gang over at My Personal Accent think your recipe for Garlic Dip is fantastic!! We would like to invite you to party with us starting at 5:00 Thursday nights at our new Blog Strut Peacock Style Link Party to share your creative ideas. Come on over!! http://wp.me/P2Vf55-1K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!

      I am the co-host for the blog hop this week.

      Delete