Sunday, July 21, 2013

Surf and Turf Burger


I think I have a winner! What would you do with $100,000? This competition is always juicy and since this is the third year I have had it on my radar it feels as I always have ideas swimming around my brain for this one.

It must be the prize amount that has me so intense about it. I have to admit that with most contests I don’t read all of the details before hand. Not this contest. The Sutter Home Build a Better Burger Contest has a grand prize of $100,000, not mention the other finalists win cash and prizes.

Allow me to introduce you to the Surf and Turf Burger. Well, it actually has a much more distinct and descriptive name but I am saving that for the judges. Shall I at least describe it for you?
Montreal inspired seasoned juicy burger covered with a creamy lemon grilled shrimp and avocado salad (there’s a little more to it than that). Topped with crispy sweet onions and held together by a seven grain toasted bun. Oh yah…don’t forget the Parmesan chipotle lime mayo.

So good. Creamy and fiery. One burger is all you need. Can’t wait to eat my other half for lunch tomorrow. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! 'Sounds heavenly! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thank you for sharing at Tuesdays with a Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop drooling over this! Seriously, I'm going to need a new keyboard. . . .lol! That looks so yummy!

    From TGIF Bloghop
    -The Grouchy Military Mom Diaries

    ReplyDelete