Sunday, August 18, 2013

Frozen Cheesecake Pudding Cookie Pie


Everyone knows I am not a dessert person. Even more so, I am not a dessert maker. With a birthday party to plan, I had to come up with something. This dessert was the easiest dessert ever PLUS I could make it in advance. You could really use any kind of cookie, but I used chewy chocolate with Reese’s Peanut Butter cups.   

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups milk
1 small box of cheesecake instant pudding
10 cookies, chopped or crushed
Chocolate cookie crumb crust
8 ounce container extra creamy whipped topping

Directions:

In a large mixing bowl, pour milk and add pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined, about one minute.

Crush or chop your cookies. Add to pudding mixture along with whipped topping. Mix, scraping down sides as needed, until well incorporated, about two minutes.

Spoon into pie crust and refrigerate or freeze for several hours before serving. Can be served frozen or even slightly thawed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What are you doing to me?! This looks amazing (and so easy to make too!

    Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete