Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nutty Apple Sauced Baked Chops


I wowed myself with this recipe. Let me first admit that I am not a fan of sweet flavors combined with savory, but I had to come up with something for a contest I was working on. These parmesan, oat flour and breadcrumb coated and baked chops were juicy and loaded with flavor. The star of the show was most certainly the gravy made of drippings, apples, cashews and nutmeg.

I was really proud to serve this up for dinner and excited to enter it into the McCormick "Go 4 Gourmet Contest" with a theme of "Artisanal Autumn." This period the 4 required ingredients were apples, nuts, nutmeg and grains. Grand Prize: A Gourmet Pantry Refresh in a Box and a $500 American Express Gift Card.

See the contest here:

After the contest ends I will be sure to share the exact recipe! Or message me and I will send to you to try. 



No comments:

Post a Comment