Saturday, December 28, 2013

Easy Blue Cheese Tapenade


Have you ever purchased a jar of tapenade? If so, I am sorry to inform you that you spent too much! My husband just taught me that Tapenade is so easy to make.  Plus, it tastes much fresher than any good jar you would purchase. Stop by your local deli and quickly assemble an award winning tapenade...I never knew what the olive bar was for...now I know. 

Ingredients:

3 roasted garlic cloves
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup black olives
1 cup blue cheese stuffed green olives
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor; pulse to mince. Don’t over blend and make sure to keep chunky. Serve with crackers. We like rice crackers!





No comments:

Post a Comment